Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Triple B First Anniversary!


Actually, I hit the one year mark on Sunday, but I've been too lazy and stressed to post anything until now.  It's been a bumpy and sometimes slow ride, but I've finally made it.  I'm gonna keep this thing going (at the very least) to prove to myself that I'm not a quitter.  Although I'm gonna keep rollin', I might change the format a bit to make it easier on myself.  You might start seeing more posts with shorter write-ups (more like descriptions instead of full reviews).  Honestly, it takes a lot more thought and energy than you would expect just to write those paragraphs.  Also, help me keep this place "happening" by chiming in more often.  The more you comment, the more (and better) posts you're gonna get!

No comments:

Post a Comment