Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oathbreaker - Mælstrøm

When a new Deathwish album is posted on several Death Metal blogs, it's a pretty big deal.  That's how this initially got my attention.  Listenting to it for the first time today, I had to change what album I would be posting tonight, It's that good.  Oathbreaker have created a new prototype for Modern Hardcore here.  They've pulled from many styles of Hardcore and mixed them flawlessly, with no "choppy" transitions to be found anywhere.  Honest vocals, unique riffs, great tones, thick yet spacious production... everything is delivered here.  This should appeal to fans of any Hardcore style across the board, whether you be into: Tragedy, Punch, Integrity, Pulling Teeth, you'll find something to like here.  Being nitpicky, I found only one riff alternation that I didn't like.  Other than that, this album gleams.  Get down on it.



french or flemmish?

No comments:

Post a Comment