Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Godless - Ecce Homo: Post Lux Tenebras, Pulsio XIII Ultima Ratio

Hey kids, I'm gonna leave for my short vacay in Seattle tomorrow.  For those that are familiar with the city (I know through the globe map that at least one of you lives there), I'd definitely appreciate some advice on where to go and what to see (restaurants, music stores and stuff).  I'm also gonna be at El Corazon on monday to see Harm's Way, so say hi if you've seen my facebook and know what I look like.  

But before I do that I'm gonna let you sit on this solid mass of Chilean Death Metal.  I hear a lot of Morbid Angel going on here, and just a little bit of Incantation too.  The warm and dry production style is reminiscent of those bands as well.  Not classic, but very good effort put forth here (especially for a debut).  If you enjoyed the recent rennaissance of dirtier, 90's Death Metal like  Perdition Temple, Dead Congregation, and Cemetery Urn... pile this on your platter.



2 comments: